INTRODUCING SHELTER POINT
CANADA ONE ARTISANAL VODKA
Canada’s finest handcrafted vodka:
there can be only One.
CanadaOne is named after the distiller’s cut—the purest one percent of a spirit that is achieved for a brief moment at the peak of distillation. To get to that one percent, we use one grain, from one farm, at one distillery. Our vodka is refined and smooth, distilled in a 20 plate column still for maximum purity. With true provenance, we use barely grown right in front of the distillery. Once it’s in a glass, there’s no mistaking it. CanadaOne vodka is as pure as the barley and spring water it’s made from—an unmistakably Canadian vodka.
- Still: Custom-designed copper still
- Base: Two-row barley (That’s it. Nothing else.)
- Distillation: Small-batch, 4x distilled and charcoal-filtered
- Alcohol Content: Bottled at 40% Alc.Vol
- Bottle Size: 750ml and 375ml
- Packaging: Beautiful silkscreened and frosted bottle with custom Vinolok glass enclosure and premium embossed and foil-stamped box, suitable for gift-giving.
Canada One Vodka - 375ml
Canada One Vodka - 750ml
Shelter Point Farm and Distillery
Established in 2011, Shelter Point Distillery is located on 380 acres in Oyster River, BC, about halfway up the eastern side of Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada. The land encompasses 2,000 metres of spectacular oceanfront, a natural mosaic of streams, a salmon-bearing river, wetlands, forests and fields—all shared with native wildlife, from bald eagles and great blue herons to black tailed deer and black bears. Farmed for generations, Shelter Point remains one of the last seaside farms on the Island.
HEAR FIRST HERE.
Sign up for Shelter Point email updates and you'll always know what's happening first.
Tours & tastings
Drop in, do some tasting, take a tour or visit the gift shop to get some 'spirited gifts' to enjoy at home.